I am writing to announce the opening of The Law Offices of Anderson & Associates, as well as to inform you of the dissolution of Wise & Anderson, LLC. My former partner and I have elected to dissolve Wise & Anderson, LLC in order to better serve our respective clients and pursue our individual business aspirations.
I would also like to thank you for trusting me with your cases while I was a partner at Wise & Anderson, LLC and would like to assure you that Anderson & Associates will continue to focus on evictions, landlord tenant law, debt collection, real estate transactions, bankruptcy, fair housing defense, housing code violations, and creditor’s litigation.
Further, Anderson & Associates will continue to provide the high quality services you have come to rely on at Wise & Anderson, LLC:
EXPERTISE and EXPERIENCE
- Four (4) attorneys licensed to practice law in Missouri, Kansas, and Nebraska
- Over a decade of experience representing a wide range of clients from large corporations with multiple apartment buildings to owners of single rental properties
ACCESSIBILITY and RELIABILITY
- Two centrally located law offices in the states of Missouri and Kansas
- Full-time collection team to assist in expediting your collections and improving your working capital
- Same-day returned phone calls
- Staff of 7 full-time professionals to answer your calls and emails promptly
- Successful track record through the use of aggressive strategies and a professional team who views your legal needs as their very own
- Guarantee that eviction cases will be prepared within 24 hours of receipt of referral
STATE -OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
- Cutting edge technology systems to ensure confidentiality, efficiency, and accuracy for the processing, security, maintenance, and management of your case
- Advanced systems to ensure cost-effective solutions
As you may know, I have dedicated my career to representing small businesses, financial institutions, local and national banks, landlords, and private investors in the collection of delinquent accounts. Clients and colleagues recognize my aggressive and “no nonsense” approach, as well as my role as an advocate for their rights and prerogatives. I am also an author and frequent speaker on issues relating to landlord tenant law, debt collection, foreclosures, real estate transactions and the effects of regulatory and legislative changes on real estate owners.
At Anderson & Associates, my colleagues and I look forward to continuing our relationship with you and are available at your convenience to address any questions or legal needs that you might have. Please feel free to email or call us today.
Yours very truly,
Attorney at Law
- Page 2 of 2